20110712

party like a rockstar, swimming in a dry pool.

i truly appreciate when my close ones points out my flaws. it only helps me reflect and try my best to improve.
dear did so this morning.. and i really thank God that she did. i hope it will only improve myself and our r/s.
honestly words cant describe my heartfelt gratitude for her in my life.

after months of waiting.. after sunday, i really needed the long awaited party.
last night was one night of a party that the delturds threw.
though it didnt went exactly went the way that i imagined.
it sure was one hell of a night. NEVER have i dropped like that ever.
and we definitely let ourselves loose.
i was carefree..

..........

last sunday, was back in hope for the 3rd time since...
i took a bold step in stepping back into nexus again a few weeks ago.
i knew its not gonna be easy. but i did.
it took a while to forget what happened then and to move on.. and i just knew i needed to get back connected with God.
for the past 6 years in my walk, i know.. to connect someone was to love and welcome them.
however, that wasnt the case last sunday.
i was utterly dissappointed..
maybe another hiatus or then again.. am having second thoughts.


end note(s):
-

No comments:

Post a Comment