20110708

its been a while..

almost a year to be exact, since my last entry.
SO MANY things had happened.. some sweet memories, some.. i just wish it didnt even happened.
..and life still goes on.

twenty eleven kicked off badly for me.
life around me turned grey and the things that i loved, brings joy to me no more.
there were times that i lost hope and interest in living. and everyday was a sorrow.
i had clinical depression.
slowly i seek happiness in different places and alcohol was my company to drown everything away.
clubs, pubs, parties and short getaways was my escape.
nevertheless, it was mere temporial and each smile was superficial.

i remember the very reason why i stopped clubbing for about a year when someone once asked me this (or something along this line.)
"why do you club so often? do you intend to have a partner who parties and club alot?"

may,1st. on one of my little escape with fellow colleagues, i met her.
aint exactly the type that i will go ga ga for.. but there was just something different about her that i could not lay my finger on.
we didnt spoke much that night. but i was interested to get to know her better. (thank God for FB!)
started out with several chats online, a few days of whatsapp-ing.. and little did i expected, since our first date together, we have been spending (almost) everyday together till date.

despite her confidence and (at times fierce) appearance, theres a sweet hidden side of her that only few could see.
her cheekiness and care and concern nature melts me. she saw the potential within me and constantly pushes me just so i'd improve myself.

i remembered one evening chatting with her online when she asked to go for service together.. my heart skipped a beat!
when i thought, i'd never learn to trust again... she proved me wrong.



end note(s):
JQ, i really thank God for you in my life...
thank you for loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment