20100124

hello two O one O.

a little tad too late for "happy new year" uh? its almost the end of January.
so hows two o one o been so far? well i must say, thank God. its been a wonderful start of the year for me. and am anticipating more great things to come.
had a breakthrough in my walk with God as i enter the year with fast and prayer. learnt to be more attentive to HS in my daily life and learnt to surrender everything unto Him. fruitful!!!
though life brings disappointments at times, emo monster couldnt got its filthy paws of me like before.
its been a blessed start for my social life for me this year too.. got to know my brothers and sister better. got a friend who could understand my work life. and established a friendship with someone i've known her name for years, but never did we converse deep before (you, image friend!)
all in all, its been a wonderful start.and am anticipating more from Him... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment